Cancellation & Shipping Policy
View Into The Blue® stands behind the quality of all of its products and services. Please contact us by phone at 720.456.6923 or by email at email@example.com if you need assistance or have any questions regarding your VITB product or service.
- View Into The Blue® uses a three phase payment schedule that aligns with manufacturing, shipping, and receive by customer. When a PO is received, VITB will invoice the customer within 48 hours. The following schedule can only be modified by View Into The Blue prior to the acquisition of a Purchase Order:
- Once 50% of the total invoice has been received = begins the build and completion process for the order
- Once 90% of the total invoice has been received = the shipment process begins
- The remaining 10% of the total invoice become due = NET15
- CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS
All sale cancellations must be in writing, either by mail or email.
- If an order is cancelled after 15 days following the receipt of the initial 50% payment, 10% of the entire invoice will be charged.
- If an order is cancelled after being fulfilled and received by the customer, 25% of the entire invoice will be charged.
- Any equipment that has been installed cannot be returned without a prior arrangement with View Into The Blue®
- Special order items cannot be returned for a refund. These items include: All cabling, bulkheads and connectors that have been molded to a cable or installed in any enclosure, housing, or other instrument, custom mounts, fasteners, strain relief and hold-down equipment.
- NOTE: If an order that has a pre-approved modified payment and delivery schedule, 20% of the entire invoice will be charged.
- View Into The Blue® packages all products to ensure safe and timely arrival to installation site.
- All View Into The Blue® products shipped to client or installation sites require a signature as proof of delivery and must be insured by customer. All equipment requiring special containers and/or packaging must be inspected at time of delivery for any damage from shipment and VITB must be notified within 7 days of receipt. All special containers and/or packaging are required for return shipment to View Into The Blue®.
- Clients must have a legally approved method for shipments and if shipments must be sent to locations other than the site of installation, it is the client’s responsibility to transport those items to the installation site prior to installation start date. Should any issues arise regarding shipment or transportation to installation site, View Into The Blue® must be notified as soon as possible.